Can/Container Material: Polyethylene Capacity: 1 gallon (4 liters) Dimensions: 5.25″ W x 12.75″ H x 7.75″ Fill/Pour Hole: 1.45″
Approvals: FM Compliance: NFPA, OSHA Exhaust Filter sold separately Ideal for HPLC waste applications:
• Vapor and fire protection
• Safeguard against accidental spills
• Maximize safety and convenience
Hands-free solvent collection: Solvent flows freely from your process into the container through tubing making it suitable for either pump-fed or gravity-flow HPLC waste methods. Two disconnect fittings, one intake and one vent, eliminate back pressure in liquid flow disposal line and provide controlled handling of vapor.
Durability and safety: Translucent polyethylene container allows quick visual inspection of liquid level. Pouring spout is equipped with a stainless steel flame arrester, which reliably dissipates heat to prevent flashback ignition. Spring-loaded, sealed lid automatically vents to guard against explosion. Control odors with a coalescing/carbon filter.
• Easy-on, easy-off mechanism offers detachment of the can from the process without leaks, drips or vapor release. Once disconnected, the container is automatically sealed to prevent spills.
• Valved quick-disconnect fittings automatically close when decoupled to prevent vapor or liquid release.
• Stainless-steel fittings offer PTFE O-rings on standard containers. Also available with EPDM O-ring seals on customized cans.
• Optional Canary-Safe™ carbon exhaust filters remove dangerous particulate material from vapors.
• Easy-carrying handle with fixed position latch keeps spring loaded cover open for convenient pouring during disposal.
• Translucent color lets you check liquid level at a glance.