What data do we collect and how do we collect it?
When you register to use our website, place an online order for any of our products or services, contact us for support, or upload any media, Analytical Sales collects information that identifies you. This includes:
- Company name;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- IP address;
- Payment/billing information;
- Content of customer support communications;
- Type of browser and device;
- The webpage that led you to an Analytical Sales’ website;
- Search terms entered into a search engine which lead you to Analytical Sales’ website;
- Use and navigation of our website;
- Analysis of your content (e.g. photos, comments, and direct feedback received from our website);
- Advertising identifiers.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google, Automattic, Paypal, Scuri, Inc.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Note that if you disable cookies entirely, Analytical Sales’ website may not function properly.
- Keeping you signed in;
- Saving your screen display choices;
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality– Analytical Sales uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising– Analytical Sales uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Analytical Sales sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How will we use your data?
- Analytical Sales collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account;
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like;
- Provide customer service;
- Respond to your inquiries, requests, suggestions, or complaints;
- Send service-related messages (e.g., a change in our terms and conditions).
When Analytical Sales processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data, and is it secure?
Analytical Sales works hard to protect your information against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and takes reasonable measures to do so. We monitor our services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
Your personal information and files are stored on Analytical Sales’ servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us.
How long do we retain your information?
We generally discard information about you when it’s no longer needed for the purposes for which we collect and use it and we are not legally required to keep it.
However, under certain circumstances we retain certain information. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Analytical Sales would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Analytical Sales from contacting you for marketing purposes.
We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
What are your data protection rights?
If you are located in certain parts of the world, including California and countries that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (aka the “GDPR”), you may have certain rights regarding your personal information, like the right to request access to or deletion of your data.
European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are located in a country that falls under the scope of the GDPR, data protection laws give you certain rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request portability of your personal data.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The CCPA also requires us to provide a list of the “categories” of personal information we collect, as that term is defined in the law. In the last 12 months, we collected the following categories of personal information from California residents, depending on the Services used:
- Identifiers (like your name, contact information, and device and online identifiers);
- Commercial information (like your billing information and purchase history);
- Characteristics protected by law (like your gender);
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as your usage of our services);
- Geolocation data (such as your location based on your IP address);
- Audio, electronic, visual or similar information (such as your profile picture, if you uploaded one);
- Professional or employment-related information (for example, your company and team information, or information you provide in a job application);
- Inferences we make (such as likelihood of retention or attrition).
If you are a California resident, you have additional rights under the CCPA, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the right to:
- Request to know the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of business or commercial purpose for collecting and using it, the categories of sources from which the information came, the categories of third parties we share it with, and the specific pieces of information we collect about you;
- Request deletion of personal information we collect or maintain;
- Opt out of any sale of personal information;
- Not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
Privacy Policies Of Other Websites
How To Contact Us
Analytical Sales and Services, Inc.
179 US RT 206
Flanders, NJ 07836
Updated: 4 August 2021